Quote of the day 2006 May 20 18:45Posted by diamond in : Random , add a comment
Steve: I locked the doors as i’m rather worried about the guys in that van beside us.
Conal: Aye, they did look rather native alright.
With some prompting from dredg, i’ve finally signed up to an online photo-hosting site (flickr in this case). Ever since buying the digital camera i bring it with me everywhere, it’s just so useful to have around. Consequently managing the growing number of pictures is getting tiresome. It’s time to let someone else take care of it. So, on that note, here’s a list of stuff i’ve been too lazy to upload manually over the last while that may be of interest:
- Car breakin damage, plus ridiculously worn tire i hadn’t noticed.
- The giant 10″ chocolate-chip cookie we bought in the Wild Onion
- Another weird maeve-associated tree (in honour of this)
- Solder-defying-microcontroller (from my previous post)
- Circuit boards cjb has designed (pretty. bonus cat inclusion)